August 18, 2020
August 18, 2020 – September 10, 2020, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST
The Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care (IPFCC) will host a virtual conference to connect policymakers, health care professionals, community organizations, and patients from across the nation to further patient- and family-centered efforts in transforming health care. The virtual conference will provide opportunities to share resources, innovations, and lessons learned through plenaries, breakout sessions, panels, and an interactive poster gallery. Registrants can:
- Discover strategies to support and sustain authentic partnerships among health care professionals, educators, researchers, and patients and families.
- Explore patient- and family-centered approaches to address key issues in health care, including addressing social determinants of health and achieving health equity.; improving approaches to behavioral health, pain management and opioid use; providing safe care transitions, and engaging communities in health promotion.
- Join the conversation about the roles of leadership and individuals with lived experiences in the education of health care professionals, research, quality improvement, patient safety, and strategic planning.
Cost to participate:
- Health Professionals/Individuals $500
- Patient-Family Advisors/Leaders $400
- Students $400
Learn more about the virtual conference and register here.