The Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) is holding an online summit with experts to discuss the state of health care spending.
Primary care is essential to high-quality care, healthier communities, and lower costs but receives only a tiny slice of health care spending. To build health equity and value-based care delivery, the answer is clear: a high-performing, primary care-focused system.
On March 24th, join PCDC and national experts via livecast to discuss what’s at stake—and how states are tackling the issue.
- Kara Odom Walker, Secretary, Delaware Department of Health and Social Services
- Jeremy Vandehey, Director, Health Policy and Analytics Division, Oregon Health Authority
- Christopher F. Koller, President, Milbank Memorial Fund, and PCDC Board Member
- Dave A. Chokshi, Chief Population Health Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals, and PCDC Board Member
- Louise Cohen (Moderator), Chief Executive Officer, PCDC
Learn more about the livecast summit and register here.