October 28, 2019
Westchester Marriott, 670 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591
The Community Health Care Association of New York State’s (CHCANYS) is holding its annual conference and clinical forum in Tarrytown, New York, on October 28–30, 2019.
This three-day conference will provide federally qualified health center leadership, staff, and partners the opportunity to learn from industry experts and one another about current issues and initiatives impacting New York’s community health centers (CHCs). This year’s conference theme is “CHCs: Champions of Healthier Communities,” and is reflective of CHCANYS’ new mission of championing community-centered primary care in New York State through leadership, advocacy, and support of community health centers.
The conference seeks to bring attention to innovative strategies for clinical excellence in the following areas:
- Reduction of health disparities in chronic disease management and preventive care;
- Increased patient engagement in chronic disease management and preventive care;
- Implementation of team-based care model to support patient centered medical homes;
- Innovative uses of digital health technology to improve health outcomes, engage patients, and/or improve provider satisfaction; and
- Health information technology, cybersecurity, and telehealth initiatives.
Learn more about the conference speakers, registration fees, and agenda here.
CHCANYS is accepting abstract submissions through June 21st. Submit abstracts here.