The AcademyHealth is hosting a three-day online conference on February 16-18, 2021, to explore new, innovative uses of health data, technologies, and policy decisions to improve health care delivery. Registrants can learn more about:
- The latest and most important health policy issues facing our nation.
- Data and evidence that will drive innovation and help achieve better health and health care for everyone.
- Today’s immediate health policy priorities, including what’s next for health care policy and what to expect going forward.
- Real-world data use and policy implementation across a broad range of health care topics.
- How data and new technologies can be used to inform and/or develop federal and state policy and deliver better care to improve health outcomes.
- Actionable steps and practical concepts introduced by leading policymakers, innovators, and changemakers.
Learn more about the event and register here.