April 30, 2015
Related LinksRead the New York Payment Reform Scorecard View the PowerPoint slides from the event
Developed by Catalyst for Payment Reform with support from NYSHealth, the Scorecard provides a detailed look into how we are paying for health care and the types of value-oriented arrangements that are being used. The New York State Scorecard is the first in the nation to use comprehensive and fully representative data for the commercial market and the first ever to evaluate payment arrangements in the Medicaid market.
- Andréa Caballero, Program Director, Catalyst for Payment Reform
- Troy Oechsner, Deputy Superintendent, New York State Department of Financial Services
- Paul Macielak, President & CEO, New York Health Plan Association
- Robert Galvin, M.D., CEO, Equity Healthcare
- Valerie Grey, Executive VP, Healthcare Association of New York State