News & Events
James Knickman’s Huffington Post Column
- July 23, 2015 The Most Important Public Health Advance of the Year: A $15 Minimum Wage
- June 25, 2015 Takeaways From the Supreme Court Obamacare Ruling
- June 2, 2015 What’s Working to Reduce Obesity?
- Conference December 7, 2015 Population Health Summit: “From Innovators to Early Adopters: A Closer Look at Bridging Health Care and Population Health”
- Conference December 16, 2015 Healthy Aging in Place: Strengthening Supportive Housing to Keep Residents at Home
- Conference March 9, 2016 2016 GIH Annual Conference on Health Philanthropy: Charting a New Course: Roadbloacks, Breakthroughs, and Discoveries