2014 Special Projects Fund
Through this RFP, NYSHealth sought projects that would have impact within an organization or community, and initiatives that would have a large-scale statewide or regionwide impact on New York State’s health care system. An emphasis was placed on projects that:
- help low-income and elderly consumers understand and navigate the health system;
- improve access to health care in service areas with acute shortages;
- improve quality in measurable ways;
- support and strengthen safety-net providers to reach more people; and
- address statewide health system issues that could improve the efficiency or effectiveness of the system.
This RFP is now closed.Download RFP